You are Who You choose to Be KemJay

ISBN:

Published: March 21st 2011

Kindle Edition

14 pages


Description

You are Who You choose to Be  by  KemJay

You are Who You choose to Be by KemJay
March 21st 2011 | Kindle Edition | PDF, EPUB, FB2, DjVu, audiobook, mp3, ZIP | 14 pages | ISBN: | 3.13 Mb

Learn how to find success when you head is in pieces and your heart is broken. Motivation 4 Life in General.KemJay had a horrific long boarding accident that left him in a coma at age 25. He broke his skull in over 20 places, both cheek bones, bothMoreLearn how to find success when you head is in pieces and your heart is broken. Motivation 4 Life in General.KemJay had a horrific long boarding accident that left him in a coma at age 25.

He broke his skull in over 20 places, both cheek bones, both eye sockets, and his jaw. Doctors gave him a 95% chance of death, and on the 5% chance of him living, he would be a vegetable. He broke the odds and re-learned how to walk and talk in about three days.He had to re-learn just about everything. He played the guitar for 15 years and had to start over, reading, writing, even how to turn on a light bulb, yet he has always kept a out of the ordinary attitude and has found happiness in the worst of scenarios.This is just a quick tease of his full book yet to come.

Happy reading



Enter the sum





Related Archive Books



Related Books


Comments

Comments for "You are Who You choose to Be":


ladobcostarica.com

©2010-2015 | DMCA | Contact us